Saturday, March 29, 2008

TayZonday YouTube 2007 Music Video Award Winner



Tay Zonday's "Chocolate Rain". If you have not seen this then you are out of the loop. This video has been online less than a year and over 17 million users have watched this video on YouTube so far! Many people have done their own version of this video. It is a truly huge success. I didn't care for the video when I saw it but I love many of the parody videos. Also, I have grown to enjoy many of Tay Zonday's other songs. He has some great original ideas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay this has to be one of the gayest sounds I have ever heard. And what is he doing with mouth, this kid can't not sing.

By the way neither can but I also don't try to make money by singing.

Unknown said...

Another thing does this kid know how to sing anything other then Choc. rain. Are we sure this kid is not on some kind of drug?